All our product lines
The key technology in all BKtel photonics products is based on light amplification in fibers.
The main application being in the telecom industry with the renowned Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier or EDFA.
Following the development of cladding pumping and co-doping, light amplification has gained market share in many other industrial areas with the production of powerful fiber lasers in 1μm, 1.5μm & 2 μm wavelength bands.
The products are presented according their main destination. The distinction is made according the regime of operation with a signal CW or QCW, modulated or for Pulse Amplification regime and regarding their ability to maintain the polarization (PM).
LIDAR / ADAS / 3D SCANNING
- 1.55 µm, Light Weight and Compact Pulsed Laser for LIDAR
- 1.55 µm Light Weight and Compact Optical Amplifier for LIDAR
- 1.55 µm Eye Safe and Light Weight Optical Amplifier for LIDAR
- 1.55 µm Compact Optical Amplifier for LIDAR
- 1.55 µm Coherent LIDAR Fiber Laser and Amplifier
- Low RIN Laser for Long Range LIDAR
- Low RIN High Power Amplifier for Long Range LIDAR
- Coherent and Modulated Laser for Long Range LIDAR
- 1.55 µm and 1 µm High Power CW and Pulsed Fiber Laser
- Universal Telecom Optical Amplifier
- Miniature EDFA
- High Power Optical Amplifier
- Rack-In Optical Amplifier
- Multi-Rack Optical Amplifier
SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL AND INDUSTRIAL FIBER LASERS
- Optical Amplifier in Module or Table Top Equipment
- High Power Pulsed Fiber Laser in Module or in Table Top equipment
- ASE Broad Band Source in Module or in Table Top Equipment
- Industrial and Medical Lasers